Friday, November 11, 2011

Woodland Animal Baby Shower

It's been several months since I threw a baby shower for my sister and her new little boy, but I've been so busy that I haven't even had time to write about it on here and let you all know how it went.


We had a great time and the party was beautiful thanks to Stanley Historic Event Space!  This is an amazing spot for any gathering and my sister was so happy with how everything turned out.


Here are some photos from the event: (Taken by my favorite photographer and friend, Layne Haley)




Creamcheese stuffed strawberries drizzled with chocolate:




 Espresso Macarones:



Chocolate covered strawberries:



Pinecone crackers:






Mini pigs in a blanket:




Goat Cheese Puffs:


Caprese salad skewers:

Tortilla Rollups:




Cake by Cakes and Other Bakes out of St. Louis:




Felt animals made by me:











All event planning and design by Tebela Event Design.

1 comment:

  1. Woodland Animal Baby Shower looks stunning. Such preparations and arrangements can truly make the loved ones remember their special day all along. I too hosted a chic spring themed baby shower at event venue in LA for my own sister. Everything was so pretty in this bash and the venue was also very spacious.

    ReplyDelete