Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A little Rob Pattinson, a whole lot of Evil Pawn Jewelry, RockNFashion Show, and my girl, Layne Haley!

I feel like I've been a total slacker when it comes to blogging lately!  Sorry everyone!  This weekend was a little crazy, but definitely a good kind of crazy.  Just tons of stuff going on, even with it being Easter weekend!

Friday night, I went with some friends from work to see, "Water for Elephants."  Now, I haven't read the book yet, and I'm kind of glad that I didn't, because I might not have like the movie as much if I had.  I really enjoyed the movie (maybe because I'm secretly, or not so secretly, in LOVE with Robert Pattinson- don't worry, Jeremy knows all about it.)  

Up super early (5am) on Saturday morning to head downtown to promote one of my absolutely favorite companies (be on the lookout for a company spotlight soon), Evil Pawn Jewelry at Rock Culture Con.  We all had a great time getting dolled up and supporting Faith (owner of EPJ.)  She's definitely one of my favorite designers that I work with and EPJ ROCKS!!!  After promoting, we all did a fashion show, showing off some of Faith's amazing designs.  Be sure to check them all out at:  www.evilpawnjewelry.com



Next:  Rock N Fashion!!!!  I went straight to Rock N Fashion from Rock Culture Con.  Whew...yes, very exhausting, but worth it?  YES!!  This is absolutely one of my favorite fashion shows that I participate in.  I walked for two different boutiques, Nikki Grant Boutique and La-de-da.  




After Rock N Fashion, I wanted nothing more than to go home and crawl in my bed after such a long day...wait that's not true at all.  We left the show around midnight, which meant it was EASTER Sunday!  I had given up pop, red meat, and going to Starbuck's for Lent, so on the way home, I made Jeremy stop at Burger King so I could have a cheeseburger and a Dr. Pepper.  Mmmm....I miss that.  BUT I missed Starbucks, Non-fat, no whip, iced Mocha more.  So on the way to Mom and Dad's from church on Sunday morning, Starbucks was a definite stop we had to make :) 

Easter Sunday was good...I hope you all had a great Easter...I always, always overeat on holidays, but I just can't help it.  I love food, what can I say?

Yesterday was a fabulous day, spending it with my girl, Layne Haley with Layne Haley Photography.  Che Butterfield was at the shoot, shooting video footage, Lora Wade did my makeup and Shana Richardson did my hair.  Everyone did a fantastic job and I can't wait to show everyone the photos!  Here is a teaser pic from the shoot, but we're using these to promote Layne Haley Photography, so the rest won't come until later...



While it was pretty crazy weekend and I was worn out when it was all over, I remember this is why I do what I do.  I met some amazing people this weekend and had a blast!  Being tired is sooooo worth it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment