Friday, April 15, 2011

Photographer Spotlight: Layne Haley Photography- Kansas City

Thought:  What would be a great way to get the names of some of my favorite professionals, out there?  Why not blog about them!!

Layne Haley Photography- Kansas City


I can not say enough great things about Layne Haley!  I met Layne at a fashion show that I was walking in, in Kansas City, back in August 2010.  She was there taking pictures for the designer that I was walking for, Baby Maracas. I knew I just had to work with her for images for my portfolio. Talk about professional... this girl knows what she's doing.  She always has some fantastic and unique ideas.  She knows her stuff! 

While weddings are what she most often shoots, she has often expressed to me how much she loves changing it up a bit and shooting models.  She also does photography for families, babies, and boudoir shoots.  

Not only is she a great photographer, she's putting on a fantastic fashion show at the end of May that everyone should check out (hint: yes, I will be walking in it!):



I have been very lucky to have shot with her several times now and I look forward to every time.  

Need a wedding photographer?  She's got ya covered!  
Need a modeling portfolio?  Layne is your girl!
Need pics of your amazing, new little bundle of joy?  No problem! Layne's in!
Need some new family photos?  If you don't know by now... 

CONTACT LAYNE HALEY!!  

Check out her blog at:  http://laynehaley.wordpress.com/

Here are some of my portfolio images that she's taken:










1 comment: