Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

While I am not a mother yet, I have a lot of respect for those that are.  It's very hard work and all moms out there deserve a day where they are recognized.  Being a mother is a full-time job, no matter what people say.   Thank you to all the mothers out there today.  Happy Mother's Day!!!


I've been very fortunate to have a fantastic mother, wonderful grandmother, and an amazing sister, whom I love very much!!  They are all mothers (obviously, I wouldn't be writing this entry without my grandmother and mother), and they have all done a great job raising children.


We may not always agree with our mothers, but they are the ones that will always be there for us, no matter what we do.  I know that I can always count on my mom to be there to support me and the decisions that I make.  She has always been there for me and I couldn't ask for a better mom.  I love you Mom!




My sister is an amazing mother.  I'm so proud of her and everything she has accomplished.  I only hope that when I begin to have children, that I can be as great of a mom as she is with my niece.  It definitely came naturally to her, and even though she is my little sister, I can say that I look up to her for being a great mother.  I love you Cara!






I have an incredible grandmother.  She's very strong and I look up to her a lot. She's had some difficult times in her life, but she always seems to get through everything and come out a stronger person in the end.  She has always been there for me. While she's been sick for almost 6 months now, I'm confident that with her strength and the help that my mother has given her, she will overcome these health obstacles.  I love you Granny!




I also have a wonderful mother-in-law.  She has always been there for me, even when Jeremy and I would not be getting along.  She has always treated me like her own daughter and I could not ask for a better mother-in-law.  I love you Jeanne!


I have several remarkable friends out there that are moms, many who manage to work full-time jobs as well.  I know that this is very difficult for some of them, and I have a lot of respect for them.  It can not be easy to not be able to stay home with their child every day, instead of going off to work.  I want you all to know that you are great mothers.  You do everything you can to give your child a good life.  I love you all!!


Happy Mother's Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment